To configure PPTP on your DDWRT router, please folow these steps:
- Access your router web management and go to "Services -> VPN"
- Go to "PPTP Client" section and click on "Enable" option.
- Configure required options:
- On "Server IP or DNS" name add your assigned server name or ip (Example: usnv.rapidvpn.net or IP assigned
Note: To see your server IP address, login here with your username and password.
- On "MPPE Encryption" add "mppe required,no40,no56,stateless"
- "NAT" setup "Enable" option
- Add your RapidVPN username and password in required fields.
Go to the "Security -> Firewall" and disable "SPI Firewall":
Go to the "Security -> VPN Passthrough" and enable "PPTP Passthrough":
You should reboot your router and anything should be fine.