Manual VPN setup and Download VPN Application Download & Install VPN connection
Download VPN Application
- How to fix DNS leak
- Disable your windows firewall: (Control Panel>Windows Firewall).
- Make sure your other security software (like antivirus) allowed to VPN. If you are using "Avast" antivirus please disable it and try again.
- You should try all protocols PPTP, SSTP, L2TP, OpenVPN, SoftEther to find out which of them works in your area (ISP).
- To make sure that you have entered the username and password correctly, please copy paste them from the email.
- Vista, Seven, Eight and Ten users please disable UAC before installing VPN: Open up Control Panel, and type in "UAC" into the search box. You'll see a link for "Turn User Account Control (UAC) on or off".
- Please disconnect your VPN first before restarting or shutting down your computer.